Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Randoms

As much as I've enjoyed studying my Biology of Birds notes for the last...well, day, I think I've earned a break and decided to post a few random pictures of this weekend that didn't exactly tie in with the picnic theme.


This wonderful old car is owned by some cranky old guy that lives down the street. He lives in one of the oldest houses in Corvallis, and when he's not spending oodles of money restoring that, he's spending it on fancy old cars. Fine by me, as long as I get to ogle them when I walk by, as well as take pictures.
I literally knelt on the pavement on a 92 degree day to get this shot, and I'm relatively pleased with the results.
Just showcasing some vintage vehicle goodness.
This last one is really random, I know. But the choir was practicing and when I looked over, all I could see through the window was the stained glass Jesus seemingly directing their beautiful songs. I was all the way across the street, but my trusty zoom feature on my Canon came through, and I like the picture that goes along with such a peaceful memory.

Okay, back to the birds!

No comments: