Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Various Travels pt. 2

My latest adventures have taken my camera and I to campus, and along I-5. This is what we saw.


This is the clock tower on campus, and someone has very carefully written various bible passages all over it, even though someone else is just as quickly erasing them. It's interesting.
I really liked the stark blue in this shot, though.

The reason we went to campus was the Battle of the Bands event here. I don't even want to know how these people got up on top of the Memorial Union, but man, they must have had an awesome view.

This is Charlie. This picture has no technical merit, but his hair definitely does.

We had the chance to see an amazing sunset on our way back home from Portland. I kept getting dust specks from the window in each shot, so I actually (stupidly, in hindsight) lowered my window, stuck my arm and relatively expensive camera out the window while going 75mph, and snapped a few pictures. I justify my actions with the fact that they turned out awesome. I may actually get prints of these.

1 comment:

evantpdx said...

I love the photos you took whilst we were driving down I-5. The contrast between the sun and the dark clouds/the shadows on the ground is awesome. :)